AP Registration and Ordering
FRI, OCT 2
FRI, NOV 13,
FRI, MAR 12,
Review the Annual Calendar and Deadlines for 2020-21.
AP coordinators submit exam orders through AP Registration and Ordering. The AP Participation Form must be electronically signed and submitted online through AP Registration and Ordering before you can order exams. You’ll need to complete initial setup in AP Registration and Ordering to generate your AP Participation Form. Important: If your school’s exam order is submitted after November 13 because your school’s AP Participation Form wasn’t submitted, the $40 per exam late order fee will apply to each exam included in your order.
For a complete overview of the AP Exam ordering process, please review the following Accessing and Using AP Registration and Ordering pages:
- Initial Access and Setup in AP Registration and Ordering
- Class Section Creation and Join Codes
- Student Enrollment
- Exam Order Finalization
Visit Late-Testing Policies for the late-testing schedule and information about late-testing policies.
Special Ordering Circumstances
See specific policies for these situations:
- Courses that begin after November 13
- Homeschooled students, independent study students, virtual school students, and students from other schools
- Schools that administer AP Exams but don’t offer AP courses
- Schools that do not administer AP Exams
- Students testing with accommodations
- Transfer students to or out of your school