AP French, German, Italian, and Spanish Language and Culture, Spanish Literature and Culture, and Music Theory Exams include one set of master CDs.
By default, you’ll receive one set of master CDs for each of these subjects, regardless of the number of exams ordered.
If you’re administering exams for these subjects in multiple testing rooms, you’ll need to order additional sets of master CDs so that you have one set for each testing room. Remember to consider additional testing rooms that might be needed for students with accommodations that require testing separately (for instance, for students testing with extended time or with a reader).
To order additional master CDs in AP Registration and Ordering:
- Go to the Orders page and select the All Exams tab.
- Click View/Edit CD Order below the exam name.
- A new screen opens with a list of the master CDs available for that particular exam. From the drop-down list, select the quantity of the CDs that you need.
- Depending on the number of additional CDs you’re requesting, you may be prompted to provide a reason for the additional CDs.
- If you’ve already submitted your exam order, return to the Orders page and click the yellow Submit button next to Unsubmitted Changes. You may order additional master CDs until March 12, 2021. See How do I submit a change to my initial order?
- You can click on View/Edit CD Order to view details.